10 Real Estate Pet Peeves of Mine
You would be surprised at some of the things I see out there with my clients.
Top 10 Pet Peeves in Real Estate
Real Estate is certainly not for everyone. While every day is something new and I love meeting new people there can be some things that just make me shake my head.
Top 10 Pet Peeves In Real Estate
- Bad photos on MLS taken with an iPhone or even worse the property is not ready at all. Garbage clutter and even people in photos make me shake my head.
- Condo buildings with hundreds of lock boxes but there are only 5 units for sale or lease.
- Showing filthy property to my clients.
- Listings that are planning to hold back for multiple offers but have not had a pre-listing inspection complete for the buyers.
- Overpriced homes that sit on the market for months when it is a sellers market and every other property is selling in days or weeks.
- Hammering For Sale signs into the ground in the middle of winter … thanks to my husband and clients for helping me out with that one.
- Buyer clients who find the right home but have yet to get pre-approved
- Real Estate Agent personal photos on every single piece of marketing materials.
- Real Estate Agents who misrepresent listings on MLS … seriously, saying the property has 4 bedrooms but only has 3 … or saying the property is located in a completely different neighbourhood just to get more eyes on the property … so illegal!
- There is SOOOOO much paperwork for every transaction.
That’s it from my perspective.
What are your pet peeves from a consumers point of view?