Best Parks in Long Branch
Lake Views. Community. Play.
Top Long Branch Parks for Families.
Long Branch has many great parks to enjoy with your family or on your own.
I am biased as I live in Long Branch, but the parks in this South Etobicoke neighbourhood are top notch. Here are my favourite parks to enjoy nature, walk with my Husky and take the kids to play.
- Marie Curtis Park – Splash Pad & Beach
- Colonel Sam Smith Park – Sunsets & Skating & Bird watching & Kite surfing & on and on
- Long Branch Park – Lake views & A Child Favourite Pirate Theme
- Birch Park – Close to home for me & what we call the Bumble Bee park
- Len Ford – Lakeside Path & Duck Feeding Plus where residents lined the path with inspirational painted rocks
- Syd Cole Park – The Famous Pirate Park enjoyed by all the families of Long Branch
- Laburnham Park – Incredible climbing park & Climbing Trees along the Go Train Line
Whether search for a quiet place to connect or an outdoor space for our children to play, Long Branch has what you need in its outdoor spaces.
Which one is your favourite?
As always, if you are looking for more please do just ask.